Rasher Projected Cover Page

Rasher Projected Cover Page
He rides with the wind. He rages against injustice.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Artistic Goals

The following are a list of artistic goals that I have set as I throw myself into this comic book creation

Target Audience - Motorcycle Enthusiasts, Bikers, Adventurers, Rock-a-billies, Bad Ass Wanna-Be's

Genre - Action/ Adventure

Writing - Full Script

Art - Realistic
- Cloths - Leather, blue jean, chains, spikes, bandannas, vests
- Buildings - Native to Nevada
- Lighting - Creative licence to artist
- Scene - concentrate on motorcycles and scenery

Impression - Some times you have to go to Hell for the better good.

Deadline - I have never created a comic before so I have no idea how long this will take.  I can only work steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment